Seniors had a good win in the Div 3 League away to Naomh Columba. The Reserves can count themselves unlucky after battling hard to lose at the end. Well done to all the Squad on the improvement in the last couple of weeks especially the older players who have come in to cover lads missing and surely have staked a claim for the positions.The Result of 29/4/2013 Lotto Draw are as follows :Numbers : 3,4,6,13,24.NO JACKPOT WINNER ! 25 Euro Winners where : Clint Walsh, Aisling Mc Daid, Michael Doherty, Sinead Langan.New Jackpot now stands at a massive €13,800.00. Next Draw On Tuesday 7th May in 7 Arches Laghy. Tickets available from usual outlets. Under 14s bowed out of the Championship on Monday night to a very strong Killybegs outfit. Well done to all the lads and management team. Under 16 Training is underway and all players are asked to attend training. Congratulations to our neighbours who ran a very successful Vintage Day last sunday with visitors from all over the country descending on Trummon. This event was excellently organised a a big well done to all involved. Both our Adult teams travel to Carndonagh on Monday evening. Umpires and Linesmen are required and club members that havent manage to travel this year so far are asked to make the effort this weekend. Please note that the Main Pitch no 1 is closed to all activities untill the inclement weather improves. Contact Padraig Molloy. GAA NEWS – NAOMH BRID CLUB NOTES was last modified: April 30th, 2013 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:NAOMH BRID CLUB NOTES
Share Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedIn Pinterest Have you made your 2018 soybean decisions yet? Here are some tips from Seed Consultants about what to consider as you get your #plant18 plans in order.
Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting SEA Games hosting troubles anger Duterte ‘We are too hospitable,’ says Sotto amid SEA Games woes Unbeaten Mighty-PH gains QF Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Grace Poe files bill to protect govt teachers from malicious accusations ‘We are too hospitable,’ says Sotto amid SEA Games woes Oil plant explodes in Pampanga town US judge bars Trump’s health insurance rule for immigrants Reigning Thai League champion Buriram United has three Filipino internationals—defender Stephan Palla, Javier Patiño and Luke Woodland.The three were part of the Azkals’ squad that competed in the AFC Asian Cup in the United Arab Emirates last month.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSUrgent reply from Philippine football chiefSPORTSPalace wants Cayetano’s PHISGOC Foundation probed over corruption chargesAnother Asian Cup veteran, goalkeeper Michael Falkesgaard, starts his second season with Bangkok United, which he helped to an AFC Champions League last year.The others are former Ceres-Negros star Manny Ott and Amin Nazari (Ratchaburi Mitr Pohl), Iain Ramsay (Sukhothai), Marco Casambre (Chainat Horbill) and Mark Hartmann (Suphanburi). A record number of Filipino players are seeing action in the Thai League 1 this season, including several national team members signing with clubs vying in what is widely considered as Southeast Asia’s top football league.With the Thai league expanding its quota for Southeast Asian players from one to three for each squad, the Philippines will have nine players in the competition that starts on the third week of February.ADVERTISEMENT PDEA chief backs Robredo in revealing ‘discoveries’ on drug war PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games PLAY LIST 02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss MOST READ LATEST STORIES View comments
Vijay Shankar became only the third bowler to take a wicket off his first ball in World Cup history when he removed Imam-ul-Haq during the fifth over of Pakistan’s innings.Vijay Shankar emulated Malachi Jones of Bermuda and Ian Harvey of Australia. Jones had sent back Indian opener Robin Uthappa back to the pavilion, on the first ball he bowled in the World Cup, during 2007 edition of the tournament. Dwayne Leverock had pulled off a stunner while fielding at the first slip versus India.Ian Harvey had also struck off his first ball of World Cup against Pakistan, as he accounted for the wicket for Saleem Elahi during Australia’s group clash against Pakistan.Shankar was brought to complete Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s over after he walked off the field mid-over during the second innings of India’s match against Pakistan. Kumar slipped in the footholes while delivering the ball and appeared to pick up hamstring niggle.Remarkably, Shankar took the wicket of Imam-ul-Haq with his first delivery, before Kumar had even managed to climb the stairs to the India dressing room. Earlier, after being put to bat, India rode on Rohit Sharma’s 140 and Virat Kohli’s 77 to post a mammoth 336/5 off 50 overs against Pakistan in their 4th match of the 2019 Cricket World Cup at Old Trafford.The rain has interrupted play in the much-anticipated World Cup match. The play was halted for nearly an hour after India had crossed 300 at Old Trafford on Sunday. The Pakistan chase was also delayed after another light shower.advertisementAlso Read | India vs Pakistan: Virat Kohli wasn’t out but he walked off. Here’s what could have happenedAlso Read | India vs Pakistan (IND vs PAK) Innings Summary, ICC World Cup 2019: Rohit and Kohli bully Pakistan attackAlso See:
APTN National NewsWhen Helen Jane Ross was a child World War 1 was still raging.It’s believed she was born on her parents trap line sometime before 1914.Her northern Manitoba community is celebrating her 100th birthday.APTN reporter Tim Fontaine has the story.